Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome to my library liaison blog

My goal for this blog is to get word out about new and useful library tools and services to members of the departments and programs for which I'm a library liaison. These include: the Center for Jewish Studies, the Center for Middle Eastern Studies, East Asian Languages and Civilizations, the Freshman Seminar Program, and Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations. As you can see, I serve a variety of subject interests, but since it's not feasible for me to do a separate blog for each department/program, I'm hoping that the increasing interdisciplinarity of research means that the posts will be of interest to most, or all, readers.

I'm going to include a link to this blog on each web-based subject and course guide I create from now on, and I'll ask the departments I serve to include a link from their departmental sites. If you have questions about library services and resources, I hope you'll get in touch with me directly (at: claguard@fas.harvard.edu). And I hope this blog will serve as a good means of reaching many folks with timely library information.

Welcome! and come back soon.
At your service,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment